Monday 2 June 2014

noir, noir, noir.


  
Trousers and Bag: H&M - Shoes: Topshop
Blazer: Cameo Rose at New Look - Jumper: Zara
Hat and Bag: H&M - Blazer: Cameo Rose at New Look - Cami: Topshop
I've had another little spree this weekend. I should not be allowed to have a bank account at the weekends! I managed to pick up a new handbag which I've been lusting over for a while. I remember seeing it in blue and falling in love however, I opted for black as I don't tend to wear colour that often!

I love the long-line blazers that are in Topshop at the moment although at £75.00, I just could not justify purchasing one! I was actually in New Look which is a store I never tend to visit when I noticed this long-line blazer in the concession section. At £25.00, it would have been rude not to purchase! I just wish that they had done it in white aswell. 

My last purchase was another ribbed knit from Zara! I actually own this in navy already and will blog about that later. They are so nice and at £20.00, a complete and utter bargain. They come in a range of colours including a rose pink. I've attempted to spruce up with wardrobe with something other than black and white this summer however, I am failing slightly!




No comments:

Post a Comment