Monday 2 June 2014

black and gold.



Hat and Rings: H&M - Sunglasses and Shirt: Topshop - Watch: Michael Kors - Perfume: Tom Ford - Bag: Whistles 
If you know me, you'll know that I am a lover of all things black and all things gold. I've never been the kind of girl who likes silver, I even made sure my phone was gold to co-ordinate with my outfits. Anyhow, the weather was slightly perkier than usual this weekend so I managed to get some wear out of my new sunglasses and my beloved floppy brim hat. How nice is the little leaf detailing? I purchased the hat some time ago now and felt silly wearing it at first but it's definitely grown on me. The rings were a bargain buy that I picked up for £3.99. I know I'll end up losing them all one night though!

I've been searching high and low for a boyfriend fit shirt ever since I saw a photograph of Mary-Kate in one with black trousers. Men's shirts are great but they drowned me slightly! I found this beaut in Topshop, the fabric is crinkled and it's oversized enough to give the impression it is men's! I think it was £30.00 so it was a bargain! I teamed it with some silky/satin-y straight leg trousers from H&M and my trusty Topshop croc flats!


No comments:

Post a Comment